Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Prayer Request for me

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Prayer Request for me

    I haven't been online much recently due to the fact that I been having problems with an illness. I finally broke done and went to a clinic where I had an EKG,Ultrasound, and other test done on my Heart...Come to find out I have a Pericardial Effusion which is Fluid on my Heart and could be subject to a Heart Attack or Stroke at anytime...It's hard when you don't have insurance to go to the Doctor but I recently was lucky enough to get on an insurance plan and finally get to go to a Cardiologist this Friday and will more than likely have to have Surgery to get the fluid off my Heart.

    I was told at the clinic that I had 0.32 cm of fluid on my Heart and not to worry about it then the next day I get a phone call and they said they had made a mistake and it was 3.2 cm which is alot from what they said and that I needed to get to a doctor immediatly...I have made it 2 week but i'm kinda scared heading into Friday nt know what they will do or anything...Being 35 with Heart problems scares me...Anyone out there ever had fluid on your heart if you would PM me I would greatly aprreciate it...I know alot of people in the world have more serious problems that I do but just please keep me in your thoughts because I'm truly scared of this...Never had anything like this happen in my life...Thanks
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    Good luck with that Tob...you're in my prayers pal. Get well!
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    You are on my prayer list.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    sent one up man...I hope everything works out for you Tob...best of luck and let us know how you are doing.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    You got it.
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    I sure will....Prayer is a powerful thing....Keep your head up...Were all here for ya....
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    Good luck my friend, we'll keep ya in our thoughts.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    In my prayers good friend. If you need anything, you know all you have to do is give me a yell.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    Best of luck, tob.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prayer Request for me

    I'll be praying for you
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •